If characters are not displayed correctly, check the following items:
- Try other browsers and versions.
- Set the web browser to the correct encoding of the web fonts being used.
- The kind of character available for display is different depending on the font. In this case, replace the font.
- The characters which depend on equipment (for instance, circled numbers) may not be displayed depending on the viewing environment.
- Special characters (NBSP, etc.) may be replaced with other characters.
If the problem is not solved, make an inquiry from here. Please write down the details of the symptom and environment in question.