TypeSquare inquiries are accepted through the inquiry form only. Please understand that inquiries by phone are not accepted.
TypeSquare Support Policy
- The contents and period covered by this policy are subject to change without a prior notice.
- The support may come with stipulated time period. In that case, after the stipulated period passes, support for the service shall not be provided in principle.
- Inquiries via phone shall not be accepted.
- In our support, inquiries shall be accepted and answered in English and/or Japanese.
Scope of Support
- The inquiry forms shall be accepted at all hours, but responses shall be given only during our support hours. It may take us several days to respond depending on the inquiry. Please make good use of the “FAQ” page as well.
- Our support hours are Monday through Friday between 9am to 12pm and between 1pm to 5:15pm PST (except national holidays and business holidays).
- We shall not provide technical support for creating web pages. We shall not answer any inquiries about coding of HTML, CSS, etc.
- The following cases will not be covered by our support:
(1) When you are using our products or services in environments that do not meet the operating conditions
(2) When you are using our products or services on OSs or browsers whose support has been discontinued
(3) When you have problems caused by OSs, browsers, applications and internet connection environments
- Secondary use or reprint of our support response is prohibited.
- If we determine that it is legally, ethically or effectively difficult to provide or maintain support, we may not be able to provide or maintain support.
Click here for Inquiry Form.